"Look At Me"

"Look At Me"
monotype and screenprint

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quite a Week


This picture was taken back in the summer of 2009.  Derek was obsessed with the Dukes of Hazzard car.  He sat there for hours opening the trunk and closing it and then opening the hood to see the engine and closing it.  Back and forth.  He'd scream when he couldn't get them to open.  Sigh...I was just happy that I got him to look at the camera.  :)




"The tests of life are not meant to break you, but to make you."
~Norman Vincent Peale~


I have a rough week ahead.  I'm going to attend my first autism conference this Thursday and Friday.  I'm really excited, but I don't know what to expect.  I was granted permission to set up a booth, so I'm going to bring my prints and hand out fliers about the project.  Hopefully that will help generate some interest.


Also, I was accepted by Kickstarter last week!  WOOHOO!!!!!  I am going to TRY to launch it before the conference.  I have my work cut out for me...  I don't know whether to be scared or nervous or excited or all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment