"Look At Me"

"Look At Me"
monotype and screenprint

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 1st New Piece: AIDEN

I used my press for the first time last night!  I started a new piece about a little boy named Aiden.  (If you want to see what he looks like click on the tab that says "Other Kids Featured in the Project."  He is 3, just like Derek and I met him a few months ago.  He's in the same ABA program as Derek too.  VERY cute little boy.  Reminded me so much of Derek it actually scared me.  :) 

Anyway, I got 3 layers of yellow ochre done last night and I'm hoping to get a couple more layers done tonight.  This piece will probably have at least 10 layers, so it's going to take me a while to finish.  It feels GREAT to be back in the studio again.  Pictures of my new piece will come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment